Squamish climbing



Jordan, Krystil, Smelson, Leila and I set out for Squamish yesterday in what will most likely be the last weekend of nice climbing weather before the ski season begins. The Smoke Bluffs were packed and I didn't take any photos until near the end of the day when the lighting became fantastic and I had to get some photos of Jordan doing some trad climbing. Click the thumbnail for photos.
Mike's photo adventure weblog: Squamish climbing

Monday, November 21, 2005

Squamish climbing



Jordan, Krystil, Smelson, Leila and I set out for Squamish yesterday in what will most likely be the last weekend of nice climbing weather before the ski season begins. The Smoke Bluffs were packed and I didn't take any photos until near the end of the day when the lighting became fantastic and I had to get some photos of Jordan doing some trad climbing. Click the thumbnail for photos.