frustation

Damn!! I hate blogs already. My preview link for my first newest posting took me off the post-creating page and when I went back the post was GONE.
After having Surpac crash over 50 times (literally) during my 12 hours straight (I got up once to use the bathroom) of working on the 60 page (no exaggeration here) MINE 295 report, I can't handle buggy crashy software any longer. Maybe I'll post again in a year when my frustration wears off. Gawd damnit.....
Mike's photo adventure weblog: frustation

Saturday, April 02, 2005

frustation

Damn!! I hate blogs already. My preview link for my first newest posting took me off the post-creating page and when I went back the post was GONE.
After having Surpac crash over 50 times (literally) during my 12 hours straight (I got up once to use the bathroom) of working on the 60 page (no exaggeration here) MINE 295 report, I can't handle buggy crashy software any longer. Maybe I'll post again in a year when my frustration wears off. Gawd damnit.....